[sdpd] Synchrotron related Post Doc positions in CSIRO

Dear All,

The advent of the Australian Synchrotron in Melbourne (first light
~March 2007) has prompted CSIRO to engage more strongly with this
important analytical tool. We are developing a range of science areas
which will rely on the use of synchrotron radiation (SR).

Recently we have posted details of 5x synchrotron related PostDoc
positions on the CSIRO web site :-

http://recruitment.csiro.au/asp/job_details.asp?RefNo=2005%2F443

Not all of the positions are diffraction related - they range from
instrumentation development to application of SR in key science areas.

If these positions are not of interest to you directly, can you please
pass this information on to any recent PostDocs that you might know.
Obviously, I have strong interest in the two positions listed against
the Minerals Division.

NOTE - do not send applications to me directly - apply through the links
on the web page above.

Cheers

o----------------------oo0oo---------------------------o
     Ian Madsen