Re: [sdpd] dSNAP

Dear Dr. Kern,
As you know we will have a course in Córdoba Argentina
about ¨Single and polycrystals X-Ray Diffraction¨
(November 21st - December 3rd). During the first week
an expertise of Bruker will show TOPAS program,
besides the fundamentals of powder x-ray diffraction.
And in the second week, a Prof. Dr. Baggio will teach
single crystal structure determination also using
Bruker software for this subject.
I wonder if it would be possible to show dSNAP during
this course, also. I think that it could be a good
opportunity to show it in Argentina.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Best regards,
Silvia Cuffini