[sdpd] about the parameters in the profile of Gsas

Dear all:
        recently, i used gsas to refine my data , but i found i know nothing about the parameters of its profile, also in the manual, i could not find the explanation, i hope someone know the meaning of them, give me some help on them, just like papers, some internat address, and so on.
  thanks indeed.

Jie Peng
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
19(A) YuQuan Road
Beijing,100049
China
phone:86-10-88256414