[sdpd] FullProf: Size model for TOF neutrons

Dear Crystallographers,
I'd have some questions about FullProf:

1) I'm tryng to use the I-Size model on my TOF neutron
diffraction data, where it's evident that some l-odd Bragg
peaks are broadened. The problem is that the fitting that I
obtain is bad because the calculated l-odd peaks are really
too much broadened (I used the I-Size=-2, with the
corresponding rule for l-odd peaks). How can I improve my
fitting? How can I modify the peak shape for the broadened
peaks? I didn't use an external .irf instrumental file, is
it necessary?

2) what is the Z1 parameter, in the I-Size model? in the
manual it's designed as Gaussian Isotropic Size parameter;
must I refine it? or just only refine Z0=Size-Par (which I
think
it's Size Particle)?

3)Last question: is it possible in FullProf to change the
grouping in
channels (or binning) of the data?

If you have time to answer me, thanks a lot in advance,
with my best regards,
                              marco

Marco Sommariva
Materials Science Department