From: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com on behalf of rana kuldeep
Sent: Tue 04/04/2006 05:22
To: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [sdpd] PhD position Oxford

dear sir/madam,
  I , kuldeep singh rana doing phd from Indian Institute of technology Roorkee,India working on crystal structure and powder diffraction, I can handle Brukers XRD instrument , and can do Rietveld analysis by using software TOPAS and Fullprof,and my present area of research is Li-Ion Battery technology,So please accept my candidancy.

  KULDEEP SINGH RANA
  Research Scholar
  Metallurgical and Materials Engg Department
  IIT Roorkee
  INDIA
  MOB:+91-9411149151