Re: [sdpd] IUCr Teaching Commission newsletter - 1st issue - available on-line

 Dear L. Cranswick:

I need some help and information from you. Sir I am
student of Ph.D and want to train myself on XRD for a
peroid of three months. For this training Higher
education commission will support me and a bench fee
will be provided to the concerned training Institute
if required.

Thank you

waiting for your reply.

Khalid Mahmood