Re: [sdpd] question about the *.pow file for EXPO!

Hi,

>I recently registered and downloaded Expo form the web. I would like
>to know how to prepare the *.pow file for the program. I tried converting
>the GSA
>file I have to *.pow file using the program POWDERX but even though EXPO
>reads the pow file, it shows a 2thmax of 46 and peaks in the wrong places. (
>I have data up to 2thmax 89.98deg). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Depending on your .pow format, some command lines (to be inserted
into the .exp file) will enable the correct lecture. Such commands are
RANGE, FORMAT, RECORD, JUMP, DOUBLE (etc) to be used if
appropriate... See the manual.

Not possible to say more without seeing your .pow and .exp files.

Best wishes,

Armel

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional