From: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdpd...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of alaoui
aziz
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:54 AM
To: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sdpd] thermal Biso

Dear all,
  I am trying to refine the structure of a new iron phosphates using the
programm Fullprof.
  the problem is that the thermal parameter Biso are very high und
unsignifiant.
  can anybode help me what I should do to solve this problem.
  Thank you in advance.
  All best wishes!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional