[sdpd] background soustraction and sample standard

hello,

As this is my first post I should introduce myself.
I am a master student at ENS of kouba(algeirs algeria),I try to study
the microstrucure of alloy(strain, grain size,dislocation densite)by x-
ray line profile analysis (warren-averbach an simplified breadth
methode).I do this without using software, only basic  caculation
program with matlab.
Does anyone know the best standard sample to make deconvolution, and
the critaria to choose the degree of polynome used to soustrate the
baground.
 Thanks for your help

 yazid khereddine

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/UIYolB/TM