Re: [sdpd] Diffractogramm simulation, auto cif->pattern

> For making the OAPDF (Open Access Powder Diffraction
> File). 100.000 is "only" 15% of the full number to attain...
>
> The PPDF (Predicted Powder Diffraction File) is already
> available in open access with >60.000 entries and working
> inside search-match software for identification :
> http://www.crystallography.net/pcod/PPDF/

   Actually my question was not about the number of cif files, but rather
about why they are in a single file.
   If you are interested I can make it work for a single file with many CIFS
as well - but this wil have to wait as it requires a few more changes and I
leave for Brasil on Sunday.

	Vincent
--
Vincent Favre-Nicolin