[sdpd] About GSAS

 Hello, everyone:
    Good day!
I have some questions on GSAS
1. I found some parameters such as wRp ,Rp, Chi**2, How to convert them to Rwp, Rb,Rexp and GOF?
2. I found many CIF files in ICSD for one materials.How to choose the proper structure from them. and  Not every CIF has the Uiso or Biso,How to do?
3.During the refinement, I tried many times.But the intensity of the profile is hard to fit with the calulate one, How to fit them?
4.Many articles have introduced the program Maud? What the advantage of GSAS compared to maud?
Sorry to bother you. Thank you all.
Shang

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional