Re: [sdpd] Searching for Huber Diffraktionstechnik GmbH

If there is a change about Huber, it is very recent. They had
a full advertisement page in the last isssue of the Powder
Diffraction journal.

But, yes, the Web is reduced to show the number 7 :
http://www.xhuber.com/

Armel

>I wonder if anybody knows what happened to the producer of the superb
>Guinier image plate cameras - Huber Diffraktionstechnik GmbH. Their
>site is down for a long time and they simply disappeared from the web
>space. Do they still exist? Do they produce equipment? Or did they
>join some other company? Or
>alternatively, does anybody else sell their products? I urgently need
>to purchase a 670 image foil camera and would be very grateful for any
>information about them.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: