Re: [sdpd] Williamson _ Hall plot in Winplotr - reg

Dear Murugesan,

  Normaly if you have used an instrumental file, the program has created a microstructural file name.mic. Look in this file and you will see the size parameter and straind for every reflection.
  Hope this helped

Murugesan S <muruges...@gmail.com> wrote:
          Dear Rietveld users,

This is very simple question, even though, please help me,

I get a Williamson - Hall plot in the Fullprof (winplotr window) using my
instrumental resolution file (IRF =4), after the linear fit I got the values
of equation

y = ax + b
a = 0.01841
b = 0.95438

chi2 = 0.327242

I calculated size from the intercept such as (1/b * 1000) = (1 / 0.95438) *
1000 = 1047.80 angstroms

How can I calculate the strain,

please explain,

with best regards