[sdpd] Re: XRPD data available for download

Dear Shankland

       It is such a great gesture by the people concerned to give out
the data like this.  It would be much helpful to the students if they
can access the crystal structure information including the positions
of the atoms involved in the structure. thank you.

With regards
Israel Samuel

--- In sdpd...@yahoogroups.com, "Shankland, K \(Kenneth\)"
<k.shankland...@...> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Following on from last week's message from Crystal Impact
> (calculated XRPD patterns), I wish to draw your attention to:
>
> http://www.powderdata.info
>
> which currently hosts 35 XRPD data sets collected on a laboratory
> capillary instrument from organic / organometallic compounds.
>
> Each data set has its own metadata sheet detailing the compound
> and the data collection.
>
> New data sets will be uploaded on an ongoing basis.
>
> We hope that providing these data freely will prove useful for a
> variety of data analysis purposes.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Kenneth
>
> Dr. Kenneth Shankland