[sdpd] Re: Comparision of the intensities

the problem of intensity may relate to the minute misalignment of
the source tube in your XRD machine.  just check it up for standard
Quartz sample, how much intensity count is there.  if the countrate
is reduced then call engineer from company to get align the tube.

--- In sdpd...@yahoogroups.com, "PRADEEP J. RAI" <pradeepshivji...@...>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am facing problem in evaluating my zeolite material
>
> My synthesized zeolite tends to have the same d values as that of
the
> standard but the intensity does not match. I have tried to match
my 50
> synthesis batch but standard seems to have higher intensity
>
> can any body suggest what is happening?
> has it anything to do with crystallite size.
>

> Looking forward to suggestion and comments.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)