Re: [sdpd] Fullprof

Lubomir Smrcok schrieb:
> Use a bunch of restraintes on the distances.

It is my experience that this does not work in praxis. For flat groups
the changes in distance are a cos-function of the planar angles. Even
with very strict distance restraints quite large planar angles will
occur. Planar restrains are the feature I miss most in the current
Fullprof. The soft-options of the rigid-body module should be able to do
the trick. But it seems to be nigh impossible to transfer a structure
into this format.

--
Daniel M. Többens                                Tel.: +43 512 507-5532
Institut für Mineralogie und Petrographie        Fax : +43 512 507-2926

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)