[sdpd] Atomic coordinates of B2 & A2 like structure for Ni2MnIn

Dear all,
            I need the structural coordinates of A2 and B2 like structure for X2YZ (Ni2MnIn). Thanks to this platform and Vinay Bhat for providing me the structural coordinated of L21 type structure of the same earlier.
Actually with those coordinates when I perform Rietveldrefinement, intensity mismatch becomes prominent for higher Mn content samples for some specific reflection, especially (111) and (200) and also for higher order reflections ((400), (422) etc. I would greatly appreciate if you kindly guide me to overcome the problem and let me know the respective atomic coordinates for such structures.

Thanking you
   Apurba

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional