Re: [sdpd] SDPD mailing list 10th birthday celebration

My Wishes and greetings for 10th birthday of SDPD, Cheer,

Yes, SDPD is useful for ceramic and advanced nano materials working group to
solve and determine the Crystal Structure from Powder Data,

Once again my wishes to Armel and Lachlan,

with greetings

S Murugesan
Tamil Nadu
India.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Armel Le Bail <
armel.le_bail...@univ-lemans.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ooops.
>
> The SDPD Mailing List started March 18, 1999...
> Currently 704 members, 2342 messages.
>
> We would have been happy to announce the publication
> of the report about the SDPD Round Robin 3 results. Unfortunately
> it was rejected by JAC, essentially due to a "failure to lead to
> any new scientific insights."
>
> So, no Nobel expected. Paper submitted to another journal.
> No champagne for that 10th birthday of the SDPD Mailing
> List...
>
> Armel
>
> PS - The first message was :
>
> "Structure Determination by Powder Diffractometry (SDPD) is hot,
> as evidenced by the continuous flow of new software appearing,
> academic as well as commercial. Sharing experiences is the target
> of this unmoderated mailing list maintained by Armel Le Bail and
> Lachlan Cranswick. Join us and enjoy !"
>
> Let us continue to enjoy solving (sometimes) crystal structures
> from powder data !

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: