[sdpd] Help

Can any budy help me for refinement of samples from Powder cell 2.4, I have loaded the diffraction data file in to Powder cell but I am not able to do refinement. So please tell me the further procedure for refinemrnt.
 And one more thing I need some JCPDS .xml cards for analysis of some samples so please see the materials as fallows and send me the JCPDS cards.
1)CoFe2O4
2)MnFe2O4
3)BaTiO3
4)NiFe2O4