Re: [sdpd] Re: RIET: Acta E editorial on fraudulently submitted crystal structures

I would simply not worry about this, but on the reason why people become
defrauders: recognition, employability, impact factor ? as far as our
institutions will stay looking at such nonsenses to evaluate peoples,
cheating will last long.

or

cite each just older in your new fraudulous structure, you will reach
automatically 165519 new citations, what a boost !

answer of the year: synthesize it !

daniel

--

Daniel Chateigner
Professeur, Université de Caen Basse-Normandie
Co-editor "Journal of Applied Crystallography", www.iucr.org
Editor-in-Chief "Texture, Stress and Microstructure", www.hindawi.com
address: CRISMAT-ENSICAEN and IUT-Caen,
Université de Caen Basse-Normandie, campus 2
6, Bd. M. Juin 14050 Caen, France
tel: 33 (0)2 31 45 26 11
fax: 33 (0)2 31 95 16 00
daniel.chateigner...@ensicaen.fr
http://www.ecole.ensicaen.fr/~chateign/danielc/
A Quantitative Texture Analysis Course:
http://qta.ecole.ensicaen.fr/
An Open Source for Crystallographic Data: the COD
http://www.cristal.org/cod/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: