Re: [sdpd] Crysfire sourcecode

Have you tried this one:
http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/ccp/web-mirrors/crys-r-shirley/ ?
Note that crysfire uses programs written by others, you may need to obtain
those sources from the original authors.
Regards, Jaap

hunger <hunger...@cpfs.mpg.de>
Sent by: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
01/25/2010 03:19 PM
Please respond to
sdpd...@yahoogroups.com

sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[sdpd] Crysfire sourcecode

Hi,

I already searched several times for the source code of the Crysfire
indexing suite, which should be available for download as stated here:
http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/tutorial/crys/cryswhatsnew.html

BUT: nothing found so far.

Maybe someone have an idea, where to get the sources of this nice piece
of software. We are using it within our individual powder diffraction
tools software (which will be also publicly available in near future)
and now it's really time for making some adjustments which will require
the Crysfire source code.

Thanks a lot,
Jens Hunger.

----------------