[SPAM][sdpd] Re: the SbZn structure

--- In sdpd...@yahoogroups.com, Devendra Bhange <bhangeds...@...> wrote:

> You ca nread by opening it in word or notepad also...
> Or Mercury 3.2 software or Panalytical Highscore plus or XPert plus software....

Thank you!after open by notepad,then put the data into the software. I can see
the structure, but I find that my material is gamma-phase-SbZn .

Here is some data about it in XRD data.
card number: 00-018-0140
Space group:P Z=4
a=4.304 b=4.304 c=11.070
alpha=beta=90 gamma=120 degree
volume=177.59

but cannot find the x,y,z ,Wyckoff.
It seems that there are few research about it. :(

I am very grateful to everyone guide me to find so many information.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)