Re: [sdpd] Sad news about Lachlan Cranswick

I don't even know if it is polite to answer to this, since I didn't even
knew him; I hope it is.

Sad news, sad way to go away. I hope his family gets all kinds of support,
tenderness and love that the moment requires. According to the news, he was
just 10 years older than me... too young.

Eclison Tolentino
UFMG / CETEC - Brasil

2010/6/15 Armel Le Bail <armel.le_bail...@univ-lemans.fr>

> Dear all,
>
> I was just informed by Ian Swainson that Lachlan was found in the
> river at the weekend. The details in this article appear to be
> accurate. Sorry for the very bad news.
>

> http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Scientist%20body%20found%20water%20near%20Deep%20River%20friend%20says/3154160/story.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Armel