[sdpd] First International Conference on "Research to Applications & Markets"

Dear colleague,

We have the pleasure to announce that the First International Conference on
"Research to Applications & Markets> will be held in Tunisia and take place
in Monastir, in the best period of 23 - 25 June 2011.

We would appreciate it if you could circulate this announcement as widely as
possible, and encourage your colleagues to attend.

You can find detailed information on the website:
http://www.ecole-doctorale-fss.com/Humboldt-Kolleg.php

The main topics of the conference are:

*      * Physics: Nanodevices and Nanomaterials and their applications,
Nanotechnology in electronic and robotics.

*      * Chemistry: Ceramics, glasses, polymers and natural materials.

*       * Mathematics: Applications of Mathematics.

*      *  Biology: Biomaterials, Biophotonics and environmental application.

With best regards,

For further questions please contact our organization on Skype: RAM.2011

Dr. Mohamed ELLOUZE

Faculty of Sciences of Sfax

Physics department

B. P. 1171 - 3000, Sfax, Tunisia