Re: [sdpd] Crysfire

Hi,
I have no experience with Crysfire, but Win7Pro has an add-on called Window
virtual PC, which is a rather well fitted in the system Win XP emulator.
Presumably everything that runs in XP should be able to run in this regime.
You can call programs installed in this mode, without formally leaving the
Win7 system. You can install shortcuts to XP mode programs in normal Win7
start menu and call them like any other program. Worth a try.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Armel Le Bail <armel.le_bail...@univ-lemans.fr

--

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional