Re: [sdpd] Re: Restraints and so on

I know this is not quite fair to advertise own work, but a nice example
how can restraints be used to "improve" the results is analysed in
the survey

"A  comparison of  powder diffraction  studies of kaolin  group
minerals."  Zeitschrift fuer Kristallographie (1995) 210, 177-183.

A Commedy of Errors, atlthough not by William S. ...

My apologies,
lubo

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional