Re: [sdpd] Crysfire

I have no experience with CRYSFIRE, but I understand that your main problem
is with 32 bit executables. Windows 7 Pro has a special XP mode. It is not
in the distributable, but has to be added from the Microsoft site. All of my
older 32 bit and even DOS programs work well in it. The good thing is that
once set up in XP mode, one does not have to switch  to this mode every time
he needs the 32bit program. It can be called from within the regular Win7
environment.

Success,

--

<*> Your email settings: