Da: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com [sdpd...@yahoogroups.com] per conto di Armel Le Bail [armel.le_bail...@univ-lemans.fr]
Inviato: venerdì 30 novembre 2012 9.42
A: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: Re: [sdpd] patenting powder diffraction....?

Well, a superb invention indeed.

Congratulations to the italian inventors :

ZACH SYSTEM S.P.A. [IT/IT]; Via Lillo del Duca, 10 I-20091 Bresso
(MI) (IT) (For All Designated States Except US).
BRESCELLO, Roberto [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only).
COTARCA, Livius [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only).
SMANIOTTO, Anna [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only).
VERZINI, Massimo [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only).
POLENTARUTTI, Maurizio [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only).
BAIS, Giorgio [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only).
RIKKERT PLAISIER, Jasper [IT/IT]; (IT) (For US Only)

Armel

;-)

At 22:15 29/11/2012, you wrote:

>Oh the joys of modern IP.
>
>Those who think Apple's design patent on rectangles with rounded
>corners is a bit silly will love this....
>
><https://www.dropbox.com/s/npeq1u4y31kwt0q/id00000019260278.pdf>https://www.dropbox.com/s/npeq1u4y31kwt0q/id00000019260278.pdf
>(Dropbox link to avoid large attachment)
>
>The patent application is entitled "Method of Detecting Polymorphs
>using Synchrotron Radiation". I'll give you a clue - it's called
>powder diffraction.
>
>If you haven't seen this already, sit down (a beer might be useful)
>and read the claims for yourself to learn what is being patented
>about this new, highly sophisticated technique.... ;-)
>
>Pam

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: