Re: [sdpd] Publishing a SDPD in Acta E from a Fullprof CIF...

Just recently made CIFs for J Apl Cryst. article. Actually I have been able
to find that Jana2006 produces "good quality" powder CIFs, with almost all
info needed for CheckCIF. Quality of powder refinement in Jana improved
dramatically over the years plus excellent CIF output made Jana to be
my favorite program for refinement.

Andrey.

--
Andrey A. Yakovenko, M.S.