[sdpd] Meeting of the Italian, Spanish and Swiss Crystallographic Associations - MISSCA2013

Dear All,

I am pleased to draw you attention on the *First Meeting of the Italian,
Spanish and Swiss Crystallographic Associations*. Organized in the
beautiful surroundings of Villa Olmo, on the shore of the Lake of *Como
(***Italy*)*, the meeting will take place in the period *Sep**temb**er
9th - 12th 2013*.

The Meeting will not only contribute to broaden the scientific contacts
among the Members of the three Crystallographic communities, yet it is
certainly attractive for scientists from other Countries and neighbouing
fields.

Early bird *registrations***are now open, as it is the submission of
*contributions*.

A limited number of *grants *is available for undergraduate or PhD
students, as well as for post-doc researchers, less than thirty-five
years old.

You may find more information visiting the Meeting web page at
*http://missca.dsat.uninsubria.it/missca*.

I am at your disposal for any information you may need.

Looking forward to meeting you in Como,
Kind Regards

Simona Galli
on behalf of the Organizing Committee

--
Simona Galli, Dr
Dipartimento di Scienza e Alta Tecnologia

e-mail: simona.galli...@uninsubria.it
tel:    +39-031-2386627
fax:    +39-031-2386630
url: scienze.como-uninsubria.it/sgalli