[IUCr Home Page]

Re: satellite meeting IUCr Conf. 2005

Dear All,

	I was out of E-mail options for a few days and thus unable to
respond.
	Things start to materialize.

Thanks to all members who responded. Could the remaining members also
give there thoughts ?

More later

Ton

--
# Prof. Dr. A.L.Spek, Laboratory of Crystal and Structural Chemistry       #

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster