[IUCr Home Page]

Re: satellite meeting IUCr Conf. 2005

Hi

I'm happy at the moment to agree with the consensus; when I am a little
less pushed for time (after Easter), I will be able to make more of a
contribution.

I note that I'm being suggested as being associated with either or both
(?) a short workshop and/or a macromolecular crystallography workshop (I'm
reasonably sure these were one and the same...); I'm more than happy to do
this.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH

See http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry  for Mosflm, BCA and
crystal growing details

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster