[IUCr Home Page]

Re: satellite meeting IUCr Conf. 2005

Same goes with me as per Harry's comments.  Busy due to moving
countries.

Though I take it the designated person in charge will have the
authority to pretty much get things going once the overall design
has been discussed?

Lachlan.

At 11:38 31/03/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I'm happy at the moment to agree with the consensus; when I am a little
>less pushed for time (after Easter), I will be able to make more of a
>contribution.
>
>I note that I'm being suggested as being associated with either or both
>(?) a short workshop and/or a macromolecular crystallography workshop (I'm
>reasonably sure these were one and the same...); I'm more than happy to do
>this.
>
>Harry
>--
>Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
>MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH
>
>See http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry  for Mosflm, BCA and
>crystal growing details

-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick
30th March till 5th May 2003 - visiting:
Geochemistry - Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
PO Box 1000, 61 Route 9W Palisades, New York 10964-1000 USA
Tel: (845) 365-8302;  Fax: (845) 365-8155; E-mail: l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk

After 6th May 2003:
Neutron Program for Materials Research (NPMR),
National Research Council (NRC),
Building 459, Station 18, Chalk River Laboratories,
Chalk River, Ontario, Canada, K0J 1J0
Tel: (613) 584-8811; Fax: (613) 584-4040

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster