[sdpd] Re: Time for an indexation Round Robin ?

I'm a little bit surprised no one is suggesting electron microscopy as a
tool for indexing. Either as first stop or a last resort, depending upon
whether you have access to someone skilled in electron diffraction.
Sample stability in the beam may be a problem, but I think the crystals
are always big enough if you can get a powder pattern.
Most people have easier access to this method than microcrystal
diffraction on a synchrotron. Depends where you work of course :-)

Jon

Lowly PhD student.
         Dept. of Chemistry, Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EW