[sdpd] Re: test - don't read

At 08:50 27/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This is a test to see if I'm still subscribed. We have changed servers here
>at IU.

Dear Henry, thanks for breaking the silence !

Well, for those who could be interested in knowing how many people
have registered to the SDPD Internet Course : 5 have declared their
intention to do so (2 at professionnal and 3 at student fees), and 7 tried
to obtain the stuff for free (not possible :-). The geographic repartition is
broad (Canada, Spain, India, UK and France). The course is asynchronous,
so that it is never too late for a registration.

Best,

Armel Le Bail
http://www.cristal.org/course/

Learn2 Avoid Junk Mail. Learn2 Shop for Bargain Airfares. Learn2
Weatherize Your Home. Learn2 Speak Wine. Learn2 Get by in French.
Learn2 Negotiate a Raise.  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/965