[sdpd] Only 5 subscribed for the SDPD Internet Course ??!!

Hi Armel,

Only 5 subscribed for the SDPD Internet Course ??!! Indicative fact!

I have a student here, that would very much like to join the course, but the
fee offered equals what he will earn during next 2 years, if lucky to get a
good job.
You see, the world is not equally friendly for the scientist all around :))

What I mean: You have 5 eggs sold at 10 c. each so far. You will be more
successful if you sell 10 eggs at 5 c. each. Even if the income is the same,
you will have 5 customers more, that will come again next time. Especially,
if you sell knowledge, your customers will probably make money out of it,
and be able to buy next portion from you at better price.

Just a brainwave.

Best regards,
Dr. Thomas Kerestedjian, Geological Institute, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
24 Georgi Bonchev Str., 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria. Phone: ++ 359 (2) 979 22 44
mailto://thomas... @geology.bas.bg,     HTTP://www.geology.bas.bg/~thomas