[sdpd] Needed - a SW to show overlapping structures (fwd)

Hello everybody,
we are looking for a SW (non-commercial, pls) which can show two
independent structures in one picture. To explain : suppose you have a
reference molecular structure and an another one, obtained eg. by modeling
or any other simulation.  Than you may wish to see how both molecules
overlap within the frame of the common cell.
The SW's we have connect all atoms they find within a certain radius and
thus the "individualities" are lost.
Any pointer to a web-site ?
Thanks.
Lubo Smrcok