[sdpd] My last comment...

Dear Armel,

in contrast to other people, I do not have that much time to argue
about the meaning of life (science, workshops or whatever).
Teaching, research and my family fills my day quite satisfactory.
Therefore, I keep my response short. Why do you think
there are 9 participants at the internet course but 100
at the workshop ?
I am waiting for your >20  reasons which will soon
show up.

All the best,

Robert.