[sdpd] Distance learning vs Workshop

Lubo is right, diversity is good : commercial programs,
freeware, hybrid (?). This applies also to diversity of opinions
which have no other way to be given than by discussion.
And we are at the SDPD discussion list, aren't we ? I am
always surprise when people subscribe to a discussion
list without any intention to discuss. But, such is life.

Those wanting to learn how to implement a distance
learning course have 3 possibilities to do it: classical face
to face university course or distance learning course or
even workshop. Just to show how distance learning and
workshop are not opposite but complementary, see below
the announce of a "distance learning workshop" ;-).

I would recommend subscribibg to a long learning course
after a short introductory workshop, in order to verify if the
acquired knowledge helps, or not.

Armel Le Bail
http://www.cristal.org/course/

PS- the DEOS mailing list has > 3000 subscribers, discussing.