[sdpd] Help on decimal symbol in CONVERT and POWDER of Nita Dragoe

Hi, Dear friend,

I'm here asking your help again!
I'm trying to use CONVERT and POWDER, however, I found the decimal symbols didn't work in the programs. Whatever I input "0.02" or "0,02", the PC just thought as "2" (I'm talking about 2theta step, the same happened to the initial 2 theta).

Well, I'm using NT with spanish system. The decimal symbol was ",", I reseted it to "." one week ago. And it worked in other programs, such as POWDERX, Excel, etc.

I gue$$ the PC got confused.

PS: I cannot view the message archives of our group. If you can, pls also teach me how are you doing?

Thank you very much for your kind help!

Sincerely Yours,

XIA Changtai
Universidad de Chile