[sdpd] Error opening a [hkl] file in Fullprof, again

Dear all, again,

In my former mail. I looked for help on
I'm trying to make a Le Bail fit with Fullprof.
I got an error message:
"Error opening a [hkl]-file:xxx1.hkl, hkl1.hkl, xxx.int  Unit=15"

Many people gave taught me I should set IRF=0.
Thank you very much for your kind help!

However, I think no line 11.2 is necessary to make a Le Bail fit with Fullprof. Am I right?
I've tested with the examples files in the fp98 package. I got the same error message!
I'm sorry I didn't mention this in my former help asking mail.
Is there any possibility other than the value of IRF?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours,

XIA Changtai
Universidad de Chile