Re: [sdpd] Access violation GSAS

> I'm trying to run GSAS on NT. Unfortunetaly, 'cause of my violation =
> operation. I got the error message "Access violation at address =
> 0041366F. Read of address 646E6997." flags on every time when I run the =
> GSAS.
>
> What should I do to heal the wound of my violation operation?

Can you give the Memory setting you are using under Windows NT
for GSAS?

This is normally done by highlighting the executable
ICON in Windows Explorer - then doing "File Properties"
and looking under "Memory".

----

Do you have the latest NT service pack installed?
(this can make a difference)

----

Also, does this occur on a freshly installed NT machine?
(implying it could be due to additional programs installed
on the machine)

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: l.cranswick...@dl.ac.uk  Ext: 3703  Room C14
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk