RE: [sdpd] extracting data from film

>	The guys in Grenoble that wrote celref also have a Laue photograph
>indexing and analysis that says something about digitization of photographs.
>The program is called something express.  I can't look it up right now
>because I'm on a pretty slow link, but just do a search for celref and go
>from there.
>
>	AlexY

OrientExpress for Windows by Jean Laugier and Bernard Bochu

(for orienting a single crystal from a single Laue Photograph)

Can take a JPG (or BMP) image.  Or various options with CAD style
digitization tablets(?).

Example run-through:
http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/tutorial/lmgp/orientexpress.htm

Download:
  http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/ccp/web-mirrors/lmgp-laugier-bochu/

or
  http://ccp14.sims.nrc.ca/ccp/web-mirrors/lmgp-laugier-bochu/

Lachlan.

Lachlan M. D. Cranswick
Geochemistry - Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University
PO Box 1000, 61 Route 9W Palisades, New York 10964-1000 USA
Tel:  (845) 365-8662   Fax:  (845) 365-8155
E-mail: lachlan...@ldeo.columbia.edu  WWW: http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu
       CCP14 Xtal Software Website: http://www.ccp14.ac.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/UbTVlB/TM