RE: [sdpd] extracting data from film

Hi,

	The guys in Grenoble that wrote celref also have a Laue photograph
indexing and analysis that says something about digitization of photographs.
The program is called something express.  I can't look it up right now
because I'm on a pretty slow link, but just do a search for celref and go
from there.

	AlexY

Dr. Alexandre F. T. Yokochi
Assistant Professor (Senior Research)
Director, X-ray Crystallographic Facilities
Department of Chemistry
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-4003

Ph#  (541) 737-6724	Email: alex.yokochi...@orst.edu
Fax# (541) 737-2062	Web Page: crystal.chem.orst.edu/~alexy (temporarily
unavailable)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/UbTVlB/TM