Re: [sdpd] Synchrotron powder diffraction

I would echo this for the Advanced Photon Source, and in particular,
MR-CAT.  We have the capability of doing high resolution PD at energies
from 10keV to 80keV.  The hutch is not set up exclusively for this but is
easily reconfigured.  MR-CAT is now accepting Independent Investigator
proposals through the APS User Office.  Relevant links are

http://www.aps.anl.gov

http:/ixs.iit.edu/mrcat

Carlo Segre, Deputy Director, MR-CAT

--