Re: [sdpd] Encouragements

>PS - If the number of SDPDs per year continues to grow slowly, the
>number of SDPD Internet Course subscribers decreases
>dramatically : 12 in 1999-2000; 6 in 2000-2001, and 3 in 2001-2002.
>Previsions for 2002-2003 are thus 1.5.....;-).
>I still don't know the number of subscribers to the Birkbeck College
>Powder Diffraction Internet Course ?

Dear Armel,

you're scarring me, my Quantitative Texture Analysis course only has 3
students enrolled in its first year ! Following your estimations, in three
years I'll get 0.4 students/year, and keeping the same decreasing rate I'll
be obliged to wait again 3 years to have a complete student to dialog with,
and will never have one full student anymore later !

Daniel

----
A Quantitative Texture Analysis Internet Course:
http://lpec.univ-lemans.fr/qta/
----
Daniel Chateigner
Professeur