[sdpd] Inert atmosphere sample scan problem?

I have a sample that's been packed under nitrogen and I want to know
if there is any way I could do a room temperature scan without any
contact with air during sample preparation and during scanning.

I could think of preparing a sample on a sample holder in a glove
box, but transferring from the glove box to the x-ray machine would
be a problem.

Is there any suggestions or any other ways of doing this without
exposing the sample in air?

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NsdPZD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/UIYolB/TM