Re: [sdpd] Seen at Geneva - Call for reviews

 > There is a third possibility, which is refining against a pseudo powder
 > pattern rebuilt from the peak positions and intensities, jist like it is
 > done in the pseudo-direct-space program ESPOIR for structure
 > solution. The advantage here would be to have the possibility to
 > enlarge the peak widths in order to find more easily the global minimum.
 > ESPOIR could be easily modified (by me) for indexing that way,

It sounds like an offer we can't refuse!!!

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/UIYolB/TM