[sdpd] Re: Seen at Geneva - Call for reviews

>  > ESPOIR could be easily modified (by me) for indexing that way,
> -----------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> It sounds like an offer we can't refuse!!!

Well, ESPOIR is open source.

My opinion is that large scale facilities like ESRF
should be leaders in developing software for the public
domain. Unfortunately, ESRF is now dependent on Accelrys,
being a member of the their Pharmaceutical Consortium... This
has perverse consequences, IMHO. So, the ESRF staff will
not have problems for obtaining access to these new
indexing software. Yes, if I can find time (??), I could
make the open source job and modify ESPOIR.

Armel

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/UIYolB/TM