[sdpd] software with full description of the space groups

Hello,

I'm Helena Braga. Althougt it's the first time I'm putting questions in this
mailing list, I've been paying attention to all the questions and news. I
have even printed some of them because they maybe my doubts in the future...

I've also paying attention to Round Robin's (events?, competitions?, ways to
know what is being done outside our little place?, studies?). I hope you'll
go on with these kind of initiatives...

I will also take this "ride" to tell you that I'm taking SDPD Internet
Course - Université du Maine (by Armel Le Bail, Yvon Laligant and Alain
Jouanneaux). I'm finishing the 9th week on a total of 12 weeks (the last two
are for the final exam). It is a very careful prepared course, very
interesting, where you can learn many possibilities to treat your data since
you got it, until you put the atoms in their right places! The image that
comes to my head is that I'm doing a "diffraction rally software-paper".
This is not strange even because Université du Maine is in Le Mans, only
that it doesn't take you 24 hours, not even 12 weeks, if you are not only
doing the course!!!

Finally, I was doing one of the .pcr files, for the 9th week, and I needed a
full description of the space groups to fulfil the Occ. occupation numbers.
So, my question is:

Do you know which software or server is the best for obtaining a full
description of the
space groups, including special positions and reflection conditions, etc?

Thank you very much,
Kind regards, Helena.

Helena Braga
Dep. de Física
Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto
R. Dr. Roberto Frias
4200-465 Porto
Portugal

helena.braga...@netc.pt or mbraga...@fe.up.pt